Many local businesses and corporations are interested in making an unrestricted grant, or sponsoring a specific enrichment program. If you are interested, please contact us via the form below, so we can explore options with you.
Individual or group donations can be sent directly to The Hillsdale K-8 Education Foundation, 32 Ruckman Road, Hillsdale, NJ 07642. Donations are tax-deductible.
- Many employers also offer Matching Gifts programs, so check with your employer.
- Pay it forward! Making a donation in the name of a relative, friend, or teacher is a wonderful way to express your gratitude and ensure that the spirit of learning carries forward.
- The Foundation has been determined a tax-exempt corporation pursuant to IRC 501(c)(3), and eligible to receive tax-exempt contributions as a public charity to the full extent permitted by applicable law pursuant to IRC 170(b)(1)(A)(vi). The Foundation is also a registered charity, organized as a non-profit corporation, in the State of New Jersey.
GoodShop – A cost-free way for you to help raise money
Start your online shopping at www.GoodShop.com and participating merchants donate between 1 and 20% of your purchase to the Education Foundation. Follow these easy steps:
- Create an account at www.GoodShop.com and select “Hillsdale K 8 Education Foundation” as your cause.
- For all future online shopping, start your online shopping at www.GoodShop.com
- Click on the online store you want to visit and shop as usual! The donation will be made automatically. When many people participate, it really adds up!
To discuss a possible sponsorship or donation, please contact us.
Established in 2009, we are an IRC 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization and an IRC 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) public charity. Your contributions may be deductible to the full extent allowed by law. We are proud to be a member of the New Jersey Education Foundation Partnership (NJEFP).
32 Ruckman Road, Hillsdale, NJ 07642